At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
This position serves as the lead advocate and strategist for the Customer i.e. "Voice of the Customer". This position will engage stakeholders across the region on efforts to enhance the customer experience and monitor customer satisfaction and the voice of the customer. It will need to utilize customer satisfaction and experience metrics/analytics as well as feedback from customer surveys and complaints to identify and address customer pain points. This position will leverage Market Research and the voice of the customer to determine and prioritize CX initiatives and work closely with the Customer Advocacy team to understand issues escalated to the executive team, PSC, G&EA priority cases, etc. Must be able to facilitate and drive the focus areas for the cross-functional Customer Experience Council, collaborate with Marketing and Communications on the effectiveness of customer outreach efforts and partner with Customer Relations Research & Resolution on complaint themes and trends by customer segment.
Position may be required to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Function as the "Voice of the Customer" by proactively monitoring and assessing the effectiveness of customer journeys across all interaction channels and teams. Work closely with all relevant business partners to enhance customer-focused business processes and journeys.
- Conduct high profile issues research and management and assist company executives in developing talking points in conjunction with Communications for external stakeholders and key influencers.
- Work closely with all relevant business partners to develop agenda and manage the Customer Experience Council and panels.
- Develop and manage customer forums, education and outreach plan. Coordinate all strategy, planning, and tactical activities with eChannels, Marketing, LCS, Ext Affairs, and Communications. Provide subject matter experts (include self) for outreach and education events.
- Develop the vision, strategy and model for the "Voice of Customer
- Provide data analytical services and support across Customer while partnering the EU Analytics team
This position has a direct impact on the aggregate and individual customer experiences, both in maximizing positive experiences and mitigating negative experiences. This position will require fortitude to be the voice of the customer when opposing strategies, process designs or actions that do not properly reflect the best interests of customers. Direct Reports include professionals and data analysts.
- Bachelor s degree in, Business, Engineering, Data Sciences or other relevant discipline
- 10 or more years in communications, marketing, customer operations or electric/gas operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with company executives
- Excellent teaming skills across multiple executives organizations
- Ability to direct the work activities of others
- Advance Degree preferably MBA
- Knowledge in advance data analytical techniques
- Managed one or more Customer Operations line departments
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster