DC Metropolitan Area
Seeking an Operations Manager in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The Operations Manager will be in charge of managing the employees, monitoring the progress of daily operations for drivers, making staffing and routing changes as necessary, supervising the overall performance and productivity of the department, helping to develop and execute safety goals, and ensuring all customers needs are met in a timely manner.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Route Management
- Oversee field inspections and evaluate all personnel on site to ensure proper work procedures
- Prepare payroll for all employees in the division
- Manage employees in the department
- Work with the General Manager to develop both short and long-term goals/action plans
- High school diploma or GED required
- Three (3) or more years management experience within industry
- Previous operations experience in the waste/recycling or transportation industry preferred
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel/Word with the ability to learn and use specialized applications
- Must be detail-oriented with ability to prioritize tasks
- Class B CDL required (we will help you obtain your CDL if you don t already have it)
- Competitive salary and benefits (Compensation is negotiable)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Career advancement opportunities
We invite all qualified candidates to apply online below.
Equal Opportunity Employer.